From racing and cruising sailboats to yachting and commercial fishing,
Airmar has WeatherStation®
products specifically designed foryour marine application.
The WX Series WeatherStationinstruments meet a growing need
for real-time, site-specific weather information. For applications where true and apparent wind are important, the 220WX is recommended and includes a 10Hz GPS, three-axis solid-state compass, rate gyro and tilt sensors. This model features configurable NMEA 0183 and NMEA2000® digital data outputs, providing unparalleled versatility for all your weather monitoring needs.
Both models offer a truly best-in-class solution at a better price point than any other weather monitoring system on the market today.
• WeatherStation® instruments combine up to seven sensors, all with no moving parts,
in one compact unit
• Wind readings are not affected by the common problems known in mechanical anemometers and weather measuring devices like bearing wear, salt and dirt build-up,
or bird perching, which can all result in failure or data inaccuracy
• Units are easy-to-install either permanently, or as a portable system.
They can be installed on a standard pole with 1”-14 UNS or 3/4” NPT threads.
• IPX6 waterproof rating (units with the relative humidity option added are IPX4 waterproof
• Optional heater model available for colder climates under 1° C
• Operating voltage range of 12-24 VDC