R309-FUR - No connector, depth and temperature. Fits Furuno dual line units.
Airmar’s Broadband R309 is different from its twin brother the R209, because it operates at a lower frequency range between 25 kHz to 45 kHz. (The high-frequency range of 130 kHz to 210 kHz is the same in both models.) The R309’s frequency agility allows you to change its beamwidth and depth capabilities. The narrow high-frequency beam will display extreme bottom detail and fish holding tight to structure.
The wider low-frequency beam will not only give deep-water
bottom detail, but will also show you more of what is around
your vessel—including bait which may attract game fish.
This powerhouse is best suited for offshore sport and
commercial fishing vessels—giving 2 kW to 3 kW echosounders
extreme deep-water bottom detail and target discrimination.
Survey vessels can also use the R309 for bottom profiling and sea-mount tracking.
• Offshore and long-range blue-water fishing
• Commercial fishing
• Deep-water canyon and sea-mount tracking
• The top performer in Airmar’s professional line of
• Only 3 kW thru-hull transducer on the market that
can operate at 28 kHz, 38 kHz, or 45 kHz
• Recommended for commercial and sportfishing
boats above 12 m (40’)
• Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
• Urethane housing
• Includes fairing and stainless steel stuffing tube