Garmin International is pleased to announce the GSD 24 digital network sounder. With the GSD 24, we have completely redesigned our sonar architecture from the ground up to answer our customer's demands. The 24 offers better target separation, excellent bottom tracking and the enhanced sensitivity that demanding fisherman expect. Whether it's a trophy game fish or potentially hazardous terrain or reef structures beneath the boat, you will see the imagery with exceptional clarity using the GSD 24 sonar module. Combining great value with enhanced performance, the GSD 24 is a significant upgrade over earlier-generation remote sonar, adding a new dimension to our award winning line up of network systems. All-digital signal technology offers superior sonar picture sharpness, and deep-water penetration. A dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) system, the GSD 24's transmit power is selectable - from 600 watts up to 2,000 watts - with a wide choice of newly compatible 8-pin transducers. The powerful transmitter can scan as deep as 1,500 meters (nearly 5,000 feet). And it's "plug-and-play" compatible with the Garmin Marine Network™. for display on the latest Garmin GPSMAP® 4000/5000 and 6000/7000 series network chartplotter/MFDs.
Product Features and Specifications
- Improved digital sonar design provides extraordinary target definition and deep water performance
- Selectable transmit power from 600W, 1kW and 2kW
- Discrete 50kHz and 200kHz frequencies
- Operates with a single receiver differential channel and fully compatible with Airmar's P66, B260 and R99 family of in transducers
- Current GSD 22 users can upgrade to a GSD 24 with the included adapter -V users will notice improved performance after upgrading¹
- Dimensions: 10.85" L x 8.03" W x 3.22" H (27.56 x 20.40 x 8.18 cm)
- Weight: 4.22 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Waterproof IPX 7 standards
¹ Please Note: The GSD 24 is only compatible with GPSMAP® 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000 series.