See what you might have been missing with the PENTAX PCF WP II series of binoculars. The perfect companions for observations made at dusk or dawn, these high-performance models come with large objective lenses for superior light gathering in even the lowest light conditions. The nitrogen-filled bodies are protected by a rubber covering that makes them waterproof, fog-proof, and fully submersible down to one meter of water. The stylish designs sport a host of features that provide excellent viewing comfort and easy operation. A perfect blend of outstanding optical performance and rugged waterproof design, the PENTAX PCF WPs are ideal for use around and on the water, as well as for observations in harsh weather and extreme climates.
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
- Aluminum-diecast body add strength and durability
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
- Mechanical focus lock feature allow user to lock in at a specific distance for convenient focus-free viewing
- Click-stop diopter adjustment locks in right eyepiece diopter setting
- Ruggedly constructed with a rubber housing to protect the internal optical and mechanical systems
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief